- GCBS 2019 4.4 LOTTERY NAME SIGN-UP IS OPEN. Lottery name sign-up will remain open up to Jan. 6, 2019, midnight, at which time it will be closed to any additional name sign-ups.
- CLICK HERE TO OPEN GCBS 2019 LOTTERY NAME SIGN-UP form, will transport you to Chronotrack to complete your lottery name sign-up.
- CLICK ON THIS LOTTERY INFO. GUIDELINES DOCUMENT LINK TO VIEW ALL IN-DEPTH LOTTERY INFO.-- FROM THIS DOCUMENT YOU WILL ALSO HAVE A DIRECT LINK IN WHICH TO PROCEED DIRECTLY CHRONOTRACK TO LOTTERY NAME SIGN-UP.
- 2019 GCBS CHARITABLE EARLY BIRD'S NAME LIST - CLICK ON THIS LINK TO VIEW. A secured email was sent to each person named on this list. It gives instructions to enable each charitable Early Bird to proceed with direct on-line entry. If you believe you contributed at the level to attain the charitable Early Bird status, but do not see your name listed, please email email@example.com
From cross country, to metropolitan based courses we bring the same level of racing excellence across all venues. LINMARK Sports is an authorized ChronoTrack timing company.
- Built in to our services is the ability to have paperless entry with our on-site notebooks, plus the option for the entrant to also charge their entry fee.
- Entry process & multi-level media results are all posted, on-going during events, in concert with ChronoTrack Live. Includes the texting of participants results to their cell phone on event day.
- Start to Finish video of your event finish posted on YouTube with the link available with your posted results.
- Please contact us for in-dept info. on the ease to present this time saving, efficient options to your pre and post entry process.
We're ready for walk-up entrants!
Swim check-in for participants accountability is a priority to assure the highest level of event safety from start to finish. Add to your event options with relay and team division. We offer in-depth assistance for race set-up, promotion, and development, in addition to the highest level of technical timing, and results as athletes finish.
Many events have our Chrome notebooks on site to just type in their race number, and view their individual results minutes after they finish! Plus, results are posted on-going to our website's Results page on event day, and texted to entrants cell phones from event site.
LINMARK events have our Chrome notebooks on site to just type in their race number, and view their individual results minutes after they finish! Plus, results are posted on-going to our website's Results page on event day, and texted to entrants cell phones from event site.
Kick off the New Year with the Tour DE CAPE in beautiful Cape Coral, FL.
Jan. 18 -20, 2019, Cape Harbour Resort.
>Click Here to View Event Web Site and All Options Available For A Fun,
Exciting Week-end With Something For Everyone!
Friday, January 18, 2019 Pre-event packet pick-up celebration at Cape Harbour 5:00 - 8:00pm
The weekend begins with a kick-off celebration. Participants can pick up packets, maps, and t-shirts. Enjoy a great start to the weekend at Fathoms Restaurant & Bar for a Friday night registration special! Show your event registration and receive a discount at Fathom's and The French Press. Each event offers post race buffets.
Saturday, January 19, 2019: 5K Run/Walk
Saturday, January 19, 2019: Family Ride - 3 Mile Ride,
Sunday, January 20, 2019: Tour De Cape Bike Rides. Sunday’s bike tours offer varied routes from 15, 30, 62, and 100 mile courses in the west and north sections of Cape Coral. The event provides a continental breakfast, lunch, on route rest stations with snacks and beverages, SAG vehicles, Police support, and route maps.
3/2/2019 FAITH IN NUMBERS 5K, Jaycee Park, Cape Coral, FL ON-LINE ENTRY TO OPEN SHORTLY EVENT WEBSITE - Event Info.
St. Katharine Drexel Catholic Church invites you to participate in “Faith in Numbers 5K Fun Run/Walk” – a celebration of unity and solidarity among our Cape Coral faith communities. In light of the recent attack on the Jewish Synagogue in Pittsburgh, we were moved to unify the faith community in Cape Coral, and we invite all of our neighboring faith communities to join with the desire and commitment to heal and live in mutual respect and harmony. The run and walk will be supported by the city, with official time keeping, and advertised and sponsored by supporting businesses to keep the cost of registration at a minimal to encourage families, youth groups, and serious runners to participate.
>>CLICK HERE TO VIEW DETAILED INFO. FOR ALL ON-GOING LISTED: EVENTS.<<
GREAT CHESAPEAKE BAY SWIM WILL BE CONDUCTED JUNE 9, 2019. GCBS 2019 4.4 LOTTERY NAME SIGN-UP IS NOW OPEN. Lottery name sign-up will remain open up to Jan. 6, 2019, midnight, at which time it will closed to any additional name sign-ups. The lottery name registration form will contain all info. regarding selections dates, with rules and what will be required if selected. >>2018 4.4 and one mile swimmers from this past June's swim, will also be emailed a live link to the 2019 4.4 Open Lottery Name Sign up document. Please follow for on-going event updates Pre and Post swim on LINMARK Sports website. who on-going, transmits GCBS participation information. CLICK HERE TO OPEN GCBS 2019 LOTTERY NAME SIGN-UP form, which will transport you to Chronotrack to complete your lottery name sign-up. >>NOTE: All qualified 2019 4.4 Charitable Contributions "Early Birds" Name List now posted.
>> 2018 4.4 and one mile swimmers from this past June's swim, were emailed a live link to the 2019 4.4 Open Lottery Name Sign up document.
PLEASE VISIT THE EVENTS Calendar Page for all UPCOMING EVENTS.