20th Annual Gloucester Twp Scholarship Run-2016
Event is "Rain or Shine"
Race Day: Sat. April 9, 2016
Up to April 8th.
5K - $20
1 Mile - $10
April 9th-10th & Race Day
5K - $25
1 Mile - $15
Registration - Packet Pick up: Opens 8:30 a.m.
Senior Citizens Bldg. at the Municipal Bldg.
(Next to the Police Station)
Chews Landing Road, Gloucester Twp., NJ 08012
Entry Will Open In early 2016.
5K Run/5K Walk -- 9:30 AM
1 Mile - 9:00 AM
- Post Race Breakfast Buffet
- All Indoor Facilities
- Course: 5K Run/Walk -- One large neighborhood loop 5k course, all police controlled. Mile marks and water on course. Start is approximately 200 yards for the Sr. Citizens Bldg. Finish is back in the Sr. Citizens parking lot.
- One Mile Walk is three loops around the Veterans Memorial Park track located next to the Sr. Citizen's Bldg.
- Lin-Mark Computer Sports, Inc. will utilize the ChronoTrack disposable timing chip. It will be located on the back of your event (assigned) number. No collection after you cross over the ground receivers at the finish line.
- Results web posted on Lin-Mark's web site. All results posted on site prior to the awards ceremony, inside of the Sr. Citizen's Bldg.
AWARDS: No Duplications
- First Male & Female Overall
- First Gloucester Twp. Resident Finisher
- First Parent & Child Duo Finishers
- 1st Male Clydesdale 195+ Pounds
- 1st Female Athena - 150+ Pounds
AGE GROUPS: Top 3 Males & Females
12 & Under, 13-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
Event Proceeds Benefit the Gloucester Twp. Scholarship Program
Special Thank you to the Gloucester Twp. Police Dept., our many volunteers, and sponsorship support.
Please join us for a well organized 5K where your support and participation is greatly appreciated.